WEEK10: Team Project

The main content of the tenth week is video rendering and detailed adjustments inside the lens.

Since there is no backup problem in scene production, I will use the final production effect as an example to illustrate the scene optimization.

The first thing I want to say is that in the Sequence shot, the character is always standing on the ground instead of moving offline. When the problem appeared, I could not improve on the basis of the source file. Because the sequence setting is done by Yann. I have to admit that Yann has found many good camera angles. This is also the place to learn in multi-person cooperation. If I was making a camera lens, I would always use my usual composition method and lens movement.

The error appears in the character blueprint. Perhaps it is due to the collision body. The character always sinks when the video is rendered. At other times, the animation plays normally. This gives us a headache. For this, I re-imported the character model into the scene instead of the character Blueprint. After selection, it was found that the method is feasible. But you need to edit the role again. We learned in the process, when making short videos. It is best not to use blueprints for characters.

Except for this scene. In the scene in the forest, I learned how to import the character’s Xgen into Unreal.

Before

After

Final Video

In addition, there is a very important problem that also occurs when the video is rendered. The rendered video will have purer colors and higher contrast than the colors seen in Unreal. The impact of this problem is not large, but the color details need to be readjusted in Pr.

The video was synthesized by Yann after I rendered it.

This entry was posted in Term3_individual and team projects. Bookmark the permalink.