WEEK6: Individual Project

The work content of the personal project in the sixth week is relatively simple. The main time is used for manual placement of stones and manual allocation of plants.Although the work content is single. But I got better scene art effects.

The first thing to show is the production process of the scene near the character’s birth point. The production of this area was not completed this week. There are still many details to deal with later.

The effect of the scene last week.

Adding plents

Then adjusting the lighting and fog.

What I want to add here is to increase the effect of light. I used the method of giving shaders to cylinders. In addition, I also introduced an external resource_water material at the top of the map. Obviously, such a water material needs to be changed manually.

The effect of light

To achieve the light effect as shown in the figure above, there should be good object occlusion, otherwise it cannot be achieved. For this, I successfully achieved this effect by adding light material to the cylinder.

The effect node is shown in the figure below:

Its main working principle is to use a manufacturing method similar to glass. Use the Fresnel node and the calculated light texture. To achieve the effect of light. Of course, nodes such as Panner and depthfade are to make the optical fiber more realistic to give the light a moving direction and depth fade effect.

This entry was posted in Term3_individual and team projects. Bookmark the permalink.