FMP 1:Scene optimization

In the early days of the FMP project, I was always wondering whether to remake a new game. Luke Bridger said: As long as it fits my career plan, my choice will not be wrong. Considering the upcoming employment. I focused my work on continuing to make game projects that were not completed in Term3. Thank you Luke for supporting me. Give me time to complete such a huge project.

My FMP will continue the development of Term3 project. In Term3, my main work content is the production of game models and special effects resources and the editing of game scenes. In the final study, I will delve into the game interaction and the realization of the overall game.

In the first stage of this semester, I started from scene optimization. For artists, without technical support, game scene optimization is mainly reflected in the production of LOD and the adjustment of vegetation density.

The following are 3 different landforms completed.

The purpose of these changes is twofold:

• 1.Adjust the atmosphere of the game.
  • 2.Save performance, save enough running space for subsequent interactive content addition.
This entry was posted in FMP and Thesis. Bookmark the permalink.