WEEK7: Individual Project

The main work of the seventh week is to manually allocate plants and rocks. Secondly, I conducted shader research on the top and side of the rock.Finally, I also wrote a light function, which can simulate underwater light.

First of all, as shown in the picture, the frontal number of the rock model is low. I used vertex normal drawing to blur the top edge. But I can’t draw all the stones. In this regard, I have rewritten the rock shader.

As shown in the figure, I mainly changed the original float constant to a complex alpha image. This input port controls the transition area between rock and grass.

After the modification, the transition between rock and grass is more natural. It is not just a transition between 0 and 1. What I have changed is to slope the excessive straight line.

In addition, I also wrote a light function, which can be used to add to the direction light. The effect is as follows:

The node display is shown in the figure above. It is mainly through the Paner node to shift the noise picture. And then affect the light.

In addition, I also completed the rock editing of the other two landforms of the scene and some plant editing.

At this time the general effect of a large open world map has appeared.

This entry was posted in Term3_individual and team projects. Bookmark the permalink.